If you would like to give a one-time gift or set up a recurring donation to Our Hope Lutheran Church in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, you are able to do so here:
Below you will find a brief guide to using the Online Giving system, but if you have any questions, concerns, or would like further assistance with this process, please feel free to contact the church via phone (715.723.6232) or the contact form on this site.
On the first page, you’ll provide information about the donation you would like to make.
- You can specify how much you would like to give to the General Operating Fund or the Mission Fund (or both). The General Operating Fund is most common.
- Next you will select the frequency of your donation. You can use this system to make one-time offerings as well as recurring payments.
- Finally, select the date you wish to start giving.
The second page will ask for more personal information.
- In the first section, simply fill out your name and address.
- For the next section you’ll need your bank information. This can most easily be found on your checks. Grab your checkbook and match up the numbers with the image on the screen.
- If you are setting up a recurring donation, I highly recommend creating a Profile. This will allow you to easily adjust the amount of your donation, the frequency, or cancel it altogether if the need should arise.